Saturday, July 11, 2009

4th of July Weekend
Party Time!!!



I ended up going to my families in Rigby for the 4th this year. I have talked about it for so long now since it has been 6yrs last time I have gone. We had a lot of fun. There was a BBQ at my parent’s house on the 3rd and then we watch the Rigby Fireworks. It was great to see and spend time with friends and family. On the 4th we went to Island Park to the Cabin and it was none stop day there. We went four wheeling and had a great time with the Stibals. One thing that was missing was: my husband did not go and it had nothing to do with school this time oddly enough. Every year Jon has a Clay bird Shot Competition the weekend of 4th of July. For years now their team has wanted to take 1st place. 2years ago they took 3rd which is still great but this year they accomplished their goal 1st place finally. Congrats to the team. Then Jon's family from Cali came up for the 4th. So I missed out on their party but I did get to see the family for a little while before they headed back home which was exciting. I didn't get many pics. (So to the Family if there are any of you want to share pics I would like some copies emailed to us. thank you)
4th of July Slide Show (more pics of friends and family)

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:

No comments: