Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Crazy enough it may sound I went to California again, so yes 2 weekends in a row. I felt so horrible because John couldn't make this time because of school that is why we did it the weekend before. But in the last minute we were offered to go to California and spend time with my family in Disneyland for a couple of days (It was a short notice for everybody). I took the offer and had a blast. It was my sister in-laws first time ever gone and Conner’s too. Conner was so cute he loves planes and he was so excited to get on a big plane. He kept asking if we were in the sky yet, then finally when we took off he fell right to sleep and slept through the whole thing. Conner was so excited that he kissed Minnie right on her nose and she kissed him back. One thing that was so cute he said on the 2nd day because he was so tired he hadn't taken a nap he said, "I'm tired at Mickey’s placed today" You just can't help love the kid. And Gloria she was like a little kid she was fun to watch she had such a blast. Trent was funny to watch because he had such a blast putting his on light saver together at the Star Wars store. My little brother Zan there is nothing to say other then he is just out of control. My parents love Disneyland they can go from opening to close and it wouldn't matter how many times they have been there. Over all it was blast to spend time with the family. Great memory for the memory book.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:

No comments: