Tuesday, May 26, 2009

OUR NEW TOY!





It's been a while that I have blog anything. Things have been a little boring on my end, but our most exciting thing that has happened was that last weekend John and I bought a four wheeler (our new toy). We have always talked about getting one but I can't believe we made it happened. We got an amazing deal on it so we couldn't pass it up. So after registering it and all the things you have to do these days for Idaho we took it out on Memorial weekend and we had a BLAST. I can't wait to take it out more this summer and enjoy it.

1 comment:

webster said...

Janae,
So i was looking at someone's blog and saw your madien last name...so i did a little blog stalking and found you! How the heck are you? This is Whitney from the good old days at BYU-I in the CSS program...fun time. Cute blog, you are so crafty with your scrapbook posts. My posts aren't nearly as crafty but you will have to check out my little family. I hope all is well. KIT
Whitney Webster aka-condie