Saturday, April 18, 2009

DON'T YOU JUST LOVE SPRING WEATHER!
NOT TO HOT AND NOT TO COLD!!
(but I do love Summer, I can't wait)
We usually can get the grill out all year around if the weather is decent enough. But yesterday was like the perfect weather not to hot and not to cold so Jonn pulled the grill out. John grilled some Italian Chicken which was really good. (John is a fabulous cook). But the only problem was.... he ran out of propane in the middle of the cooking so he had to get our camping grill out. OOPS that was my fault I was suppose to get a new tank. SORRY!!!
The weather is finally becoming so nice, I think Spring is finally here. Anyways I was enjoying the weather and I felt like trying to make my first Fruit Pizza, so I did and this is what it looks like. ~~~YUMMY!!!

2 comments:

{ Lana Cox } said...

Yum! That looks so good. I love fruit pizza.

Rachelle Jesse Jaramillo said...

That pizza looks yummy!!! I am so glad that it is finally getting warm!!!